Denmark is known for its strong welfare state system, a mixed market capitalist economy and it is one of the most egalitarian societies in the world. In 2013 it was once again voted the happiest country in the world.
At the official website of Denmark http://www.denmark.dk/ you will find information about:
- Danish history and culture
- The Danish state, government and society
- Danish institutions and organizations
- Cultural and social events
- Danish culture and lifestyle
- Doing business with Denmark
- Studying in Denmark
- Living and working in Denmark
- And many other things
At the official tourism site to Denmark http://www.visitdenmark.com/
you will find all the information you need, if you are planning to spend your holiday in Denmark. For more information (including visa application rules), please go to the web site of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Danish monarchy is one of the oldest in the world and among the most firmly established and popular institutions in Denmark. To read more about the monarchy and the royal family visit: http://kongehuset.dk/en